99% Anomaly Podcast
You ever meet those people who without prompting get into long philosophical breakdowns of the littlest thing? “Like who exactly asked you? Why do you always have to break everything down? It’s not that deep.”
Maybe you don’t hate that person. Maybe that person is you. Well, that’s us too. We love to think. About everything. We also love to think about thinking, our own and the world’s. Often, IRL, the response we get is “Ain’t nobody got time for that!”So we created a podcast.
This is our space for those far-out conversations that never have a smooth ending. Join us down the rabbit hole of stories and ideas about humans, the planet, time, ideologies, cultural phenomena, world problems and potential solutions as we encounter them in our day-to-day life.
“I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being.”
- Spontaneity is must in everything I do, everything I love, everything I associate myself with.
- I love surprises that I can control.
- Loving food is a prerequisite to all my relationships that are not linked by blood.
- I love giving my opinions on things, especially when it’s not sought out.
- My favorite thing is figuring out why people do the things that they do and act the way they act.
- I love people as long as they don’t get between me and myself.
- My favorite language is Krenglish (creole and english)
- If I can’t mean it at the time that I am saying it, I won’t say it.
- I laugh at the most random unfunny things at completely inappropriate moments.
- I give free therapy sessions, to self, included (discounts may apply to family and friends).
- I enjoy my weird ways of thinking, no box or categories in sight. (Listen to the podcast to find out just how weird)
- I am my favorite person so therefore I enjoy my own company a little too much.
- De-conditioning is my current favorite word.
- Common sense is the new diamond, rare and hard to find.
- *DISCLAIMER: the next sentence may or may not be factual. I’m bossy, opinionated, outspoken at times, & judgy.
- Contrary to popular beliefs, I am a softy.
- I’ve never met a word I didn’t love.
- I buy books for their covers. Even if it’s terrible work, it’s great decoration. Marketing, got you coming and going.
- I frequently talk to myself and things. They don’t talk back yet so we’re okay so far.
- I have really bad road rage.
4 more things.
- Play the devil’s advocate with me. Actually be the devil’s advocate. Show me a different path that’s also logical and we can be friends.
- Nothing is real but everything is so real all the time. Isn’t that so fucking cool?
- Self-compassion is the way.
- Chaos is the most constant thing we know. I live my life accordingly.
An Intuitive Awakening
Three young Caribbean women, building a community around growth, intuition, and freedom of self-expression.